Three years ago TO THE DAY I wrote my first WordPress article about Kevin Annett. Back then I was writing about Kevin’s claims that the government was trying to kill the natives with the Tamiflu Vaccine (pfft) and the discovery of children’s bones at Brantford. The blog in that time has over 120 articles to it’s credit and 102,700 views and nearly 800 (mostly respectful) comments. It is a volume of work that I have wrestled with spiritually and emotionally in that time and have tried several times to let go. The so-called Truth Movement and it’s carte blanche acceptance of everything Kevin posted made it difficult to leave; I felt I had to keep writing until I knew that the blog wasn’t necessary any more. I thought that time had come at the start of the year, but I was wrong.
This past week a radio show called THE ANGRY BEAVER totally blasted Kevin Annett out of the Truth Movement waters. People who have been part of the Freeman Movement have taken their leave of his madness. All that are left are the die-hard anti-Catholics who actually believe the Queen and the Pope are about to be arrested…any minute now…..
And just as I have been contemplating the endpoint to the blog, I read a letter posted by William Annett written by Kevin claiming I am secretly in love with him. This comes at a time when people around the world are learning the truth about Kevin Annett’s lies. It comes at a time when people with Street Cred within the Freeman Movement are denouncing his so-called Republik. It comes at a time when the real activists in Ireland, England and elsewhere are resuming their activism work in the wake of Kevin’s smear campaigns. Kevin is effectively in hiding from the world, barred from Facebook (if you believe that), and unable to reinvent himself as the savior of any great cause. There are no causes left to fight, so like a fear-biting dog who’s malnurished mass is hidden in a dark corner, Kevin Annett has only one thing left to do….Bite!
But as you read this ridiculous diatribe, do notice the most important statement he makes….Not about me, but about George Dufort. You see, while he’s trying to dazzle you with his witty charm (NOT) he lets the most important detail slip into print.
George Dufort doesn’t exist!!!! He is a pseudonym for a real person (supposedly), just as Jeremiah Jourdain was a pseudonym for a real person (which he wasn’t).
This poses a problem that I’m surprised Kevin’s keen legal intellect has missed: Just how do you forge a signature on an arrest warrant or public notice and have it be legal and binding????
KEVIN HAS ADMITTED TO FORGERY!!!!!!!
366. (1) Every one commits forgery who makes a false document, knowing it to be false, with intent
- (a) that it should in any way be used or acted on as genuine, to the prejudice of any one whether within Canada or not; or
- (b) that a person should be induced, by the belief that it is genuine, to do or to refrain from doing anything, whether within Canada or not.
Making false document
(2) Making a false document includes
- (a) altering a genuine document in any material part;
- (b) making a material addition to a genuine document or adding to it a false date, attestation, seal or other thing that is material; or
- (c) making a material alteration in a genuine document by erasure, obliteration, removal or in any other way.
When forgery complete
(3) Forgery is complete as soon as a document is made with the knowledge and intent referred to in subsection (1), notwithstanding that the person who makes it does not intend that any particular person should use or act on it as genuine or be induced, by the belief that it is genuine, to do or refrain from doing anything.
Forgery complete though document incomplete
(4) Forgery is complete notwithstanding that the false document is incomplete or does not purport to be a document that is binding in law, if it is such as to indicate that it was intended to be acted on as genuine.
(5) No person commits forgery by reason only that the person, in good faith, makes a false document at the request of a police force, the Canadian Forces or a department or agency of the federal government or of a provincial government.
Punishment for forgery
367. Every one who commits forgery
- (a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years; or
- (b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
Use, trafficking or possession of forged document
368. (1) Everyone commits an offence who, knowing or believing that a document is forged,
- (a) uses, deals with or acts on it as if it were genuine;
- (b) causes or attempts to cause any person to use, deal with or act on it as if it were genuine;
- (c) transfers, sells or offers to sell it or makes it available, to any person, knowing that or being reckless as to whether an offence will be committed under paragraph (a) or (b); or
- (d) possesses it with intent to commit an offence under any of paragraphs (a) to (c).
(1.1) Everyone who commits an offence under subsection (1)
- (a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than 10 years; or
- (b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
(2) For the purposes of proceedings under this section, the place where a document was forged is not material.
So now we have screenshots of Williams post on the ITCCS.org Facebook page where several of his followers are raining platitudes on Kevin’s head for such a wonderful article taking aim at me. Please wake up people!!! You are following a man who has committed a crime and according to how these forgeries were used (by Amy Smart, Steve Finney, David Compan and Rhianne Baines), there should be enough there to put Kevin Annett in JAIL!!!
That’s right folks! Jeremiah Jourdain does not exist! George Dufort does not exist….whoever the heck else’s signature appears on those arrest warrants likely doesn’t exist either…and in fact, I suspect ALL those signatures were written by the same person: the Reverend Kevin Daniel (MacNamee) Ui Niall Eagle Strong Voice Annett!!! (Nobel Peace Prize Nominee)….
If I were Steve Finney and Amy Smart I’d be going after Kevin for fraud and interference in the case that nearly lost them their daughter to social services.
If I were David Compan I’d be going after Kevin for nearly getting him committed to a mental hospital for using fraudulent documents in an attempt at keeping hospital services running.
If I were Mel Ve (and Richard), I’d be suing Kevin for the travel costs and for the purchase of a new laptop and for slander and libel based on his accusations against them and for misleading them to participate in a fraudulent court.
If I were Dr. Jennifer Wade, I’d take Kevin to court for using my good name and humanitarian causes to promote a fraud on the native people in Canada.
If I were anyone who donated money to this fraud called the ITCCS.org or to the ICLCJ I would ask for my money back in the form of a civil lawsuit.
And lastly, if you are any of the women he has been wooing behind his ‘wife’ Lori’s back, I would re-evaluate your situation, think twice before selling your home or leaving your husband and kids to be with this ‘man’. Don’t ruin your life for a cause built on forged documents and the delusions of a sociopath.
Now here’s the letter
Why my Harshest Critics are Secretly in Love with Me, and Other Observations from the Front Lines,
Or, Love Letters to Heather Martin
by Kevin D. AnnettI should start by saying I’m not a man so lonely as to seek out all the female attention I seem to be garnering these days. Okay, sure, it’s coming at me over the internet, and it’s generally nasty and stupid, but isn’t that love in action? I mean, even my enemies admit that I am sort of cute.And so I’m tempted to heed the advice of my closest friends who keep urging me to “respond” to the creepy internet comments being made about me again, like clock work, now that our work is taking down more of the bad guys in high places. Because I do have to admit that all this attention is kind of titillating for me.There really isn’t much to respond to, first of all, besides hysteria. People can shriek “Kevin Annett’s a con man!” without any proof for only so long before they just get boring. And even some of the more intelligent (read, paid) critics who have sleuthed about and “discovered” that the IP addresses for our common law court emails can be traced to friends of mine in Canada don’t seem to be operating on full mental thrusters, since the deceptive cloaking of one’s real location is, well, you know boys and girls, just standard procedure in a war.Maybe that’s part of their problem – my critics, that is. They’re living in a child’s world. They simply won’t understand who and what we’re dealing with, and how we must often operate in secrecy to not only stay effective but stay alive.Yes, it’s true that most of our Common Law Court and Tribunal officers use pseudonyms: well, duh, I wonder why that would be? Just ask former Belgian Member of Parliament Laurent Louis why. Laurent went public with his support for our Tribunal’s exposure of high level child rapists just two months ago, and now he’s facing years in jail on trumped up charges. So, sorry folks, but the survival of our work and eyewitnesses is more important than the need to placate critics: even if the latter are secretly in love with me.But as for true confessions: well, sigh, yes it’s true that one of our best people in Europe has gone by the false name of George Dufort for several years now. But no, friends, he is not me. Nor did I ever “admit” that he is to anyone, internet lies to the contrary. Who is George Dufort, really? Does it really matter? Only to the other side, who very much want to unmask and whack him, and to nitpicking morons who probably have my picture secretly pinned to their bedroom wall.And so I guess I really shouldn’t be so amazed by the orgasmic vehemence with which total strangers whom I’ve never met will attack me while ignoring the real criminals, the child torturers and top level perverts who prey on the innocent. It’s always safer to shoot laterally than upwards. And we’ve all been conditioned to fear and attack each other rather than the rulers. It’s how slaves think.So ultimately, folks, I pity rather than resent all the “Stop Kevin Annett” bozos who spend their pathetic days glued to their computer screens, searching for new ways to bring me down. They just need to get a life.And of course, that’s where I come in, because I have one: a life, that is. And they resent it. Or maybe more to the point, they love me for it, and so, being mediocre, they must hate me. After all, only someone infatuated with Kevin Annett would spend so much time attacking him. I learned that after my divorce.And so, dear Heather Martin, or Christine, or whatever name you’re going by this week: I am here for you, when all is said and done. I’m an Aquarius, I’m in my late fifties although
I look younger, I like to take long walks on the beach and I enjoy romantic candle-lit dinners, and I have this thing about flogging guys in clerical robes with the truth and locking them up in prisons. Do you think, well, there might be a chance for you and me?Take your time, sweetie. I don’t expect an answer right away. These things take awhile, especially since, as the old Broadway number reminds us, you always hurt the one you love.………………Kevin Annett is a secret member of an advanced alien race seeking to overthrow anyone devoted to imbibing American beer and Canadian platitudes. He spends his days commanding his army of drones from a hidden base just outside of Biggar, Saskatchewan. He is the father of 193 illegitimate children from all the women he’s conned, and is presently working on a new novel about the mating habits of catholic clergy. He is secretly married to Heather Martin, who hates it the way he’ll never take out the recycling on time on pick up day.
Steve Finney appears above at the Kitchener police station to deliver his lawful notice that Canada is ‘dissolved’